Follow these steps to connect your Fitbit with the Swim Trainer App:
- Install the Swim Trainer app on your smartphone (Google Play Store here, iOS App here).
- Install the Swim Trainer app on your Fitbit. IMPORTANT: Please make sure that you grant all the permissions required by the Fitbit app such as allowing it to communicate with the internet. If you do not, the app WILL NOT WORK!
- Launch the app on your Fitbit and follow the instructions.
- You will get a token on your smartwatch.
- In the Swim Trainer app on your smartphone, go to the settings and scroll to „Connect Watch“ section. Start the process by tapping the „connect“ button and follow the instructions.
- Enter the token from the smartwatch in the „Pairing Code“ field.
- Check your Fitbit and confirm that you have entered the token.
- If the token is correct, your smartphone gets connected to the watch.
Make sure that you phone has a working internet connection during the process and is connected with your smartwatch. If you have any problems during the connection process, please let us know.
Remove Connected Watches
You can disconnect your watch later on. In the app on your Fitbit, choose “Disconnect Watch” from the main menu. On your Swim Trainer smartphone app, go to the settings and choose „remove“ under the „Connected Watch“ section. For a clean disconnect, make sure that you perform the steps both on your watch and on your smartphone.
If you want to connect your watch again, simply restart the above process.